Yep, it's Wednesday already. I know that I need to stop feeling bad about myself, but it's been difficult. Yesterday, for example, was infuriating. I got up, forced myself to go to the library, and applied for a job at Drexel, not that Drexel thrills me. After spending four hours working on the application including writing a beautiful cover letter about some books that I love related to the research lab I would be working in, I was automatically parsed as "unqualified." I wish that I knew why, and I wish I didn't put all that effort in for nothing, but I guess that applies to a lot of things in my life already. I was upset afterwards and somehow managed to play Rogue Legacy until 2am. Oh, and that does not even account for the time I wasted on sporcle. I can confirm now that video games are not a good idea; I've been struggling to get out of bed for three hours now thanks to my exhaustion from *truly* fighting off skeletons and imps and demons in the cast...
Comments
Post a Comment